Workplace Medical TestingOur Services Include
Qualified technicians trained and supervised by experienced medical personnel will carefully comply with all chain-of-custody protocols for specimens collected. In all cases, the technician will ensure that the individual is positively identified by using photo identification or identified by the employer’s representative.
Laboratory Services and Record Keeping
Medico Mobile Inc. uses fixed site laboratory collection centres and utilizes a comprehensive network of technicians to facilitate timely specimen collection. Complete records are maintained in a secure, private storage area with limited access and for specified periods of time as determined by Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Standards & Regulations.
- Annual testing must be conducted if the results of past tests are abnormal for that employee
- If the noise exposure level exceeds 110 dB, testing must be completed twice per year
- Assist in the appropriate placement of workers
- Detect disease at any early stage
- Indirectly identify respiratory hazards
- Reduce employee suffering due to exposure
- The employee must not smoke cigarettes or use an aerosolized bronchodilator (like an emergency inhaler) for 1hour before testing
- The employee should not eat a heavy meal for 1 hour prior to testing
- A 3-week recovery period is required from illness such as a cold or flu, bronchitis or pneumonia
- A 3-month recovery period is required after having surgery to the head, chest or abdomen
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Pre-Access Testing
- Job Specific Pre-Employment Medical
- Hearing Test
In-Office & On-Site w/ Mobile Unit
- Custom-Fitted Hearing Protection
- Vision Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- DOT* & Non-DOT* Collections
- DOT* – Medical by our Physician
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services
Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services:
As companies today are discovering, challenges constantly arise due to new market realities. Medico Mobile Inc.
offers a complete panel of medical services, including routine and executive company physicals, DOT (Department of Transportation) medicals, health assessments, audiology, pulmonary function testing and more.